LED Diamond Lite
Spirit LED Lighting’s LED Diamond Lite effectively and efficiently replaces existing PL13 fluorescent bulbs in older showcases with many applications, particularly fine jewelry showcases.
The LED Diamond Lite is a true “plug n’ play” unit whose installation is indeed as simple as unplugging the PL13 Fluorescent Bulb and plugging in the LED Diamond Lite, requiring no electrical or carpentry work.
AUTOMATICALLY CREATE A LED LIT SHOWCASE BY REPLACING THE EXISITING PL 13 FLUORESCENT BULBS WITH SPIRIT’S LED DIAMOND LITE
KEY RESULT/BENEFITS OF LED DIAMOND LITE UNITS VS PL-13 FLUORESCENT BULBS:
- HUGE SALES INCREASES: Sales increased TWO FOLD AND THREE FOLD IN TEST STORES
- SUSTAINABILITY: LED DIAMOND LITE UNITS CUT ENERGY CONSUMPTION BY NEARLY 50% AND CONTAIN NO MERCURY UNLIKE THE PL 13 FLUORESCENT BULBS
- PAYBACK LESS THAN ONE YEAR AND NEARLY 50% RETURN ON INVESTMENT WITHIN ONE YEAR JUST BY INCREASING SALES BY $5 PER DAY PER STORE!!!
Negative Aspects of the Existing PL13 CFL Bulb in the Fine Jewelry Department Showcases:
- Creates heat and higher temperatures within the enclosed jewelry cases. (can cause discoloration to some merchandise/materials)
- Has Ultra Violet Radiation. (can effect/discolor sensitive merchandise)
- Has Mercury in the bulb.
- Is known to easily break when installing and removing the bulb exposing hazardous material
- Has Inconsistent color temperature (CCT) from bulb to bulb
- Has Low lumen (brightness) levels which does not allow the merchandise to shine as it should
- Has no actual reliability data: The lifetime is averaged between 2,000 and 10,000 hours. (High failure rates)
- Has wasted Non-Directional Light causing glare and reflective light
- Has Higher Energy cost
Positive Aspects of Spirit LED’S LED Diamond Lite that Replaces the Existing PL13 CFL Bulb:
- Has No Heat in the light source, which creates cooler temperatures in the jewelry cases.
- Has No Ultra Violet Radiation.
- Has No Mercury
- Has a Very Rugged Design to prevent breakage
- Has Very Consistent Color temperatures (CCT) from bulb to bulb
- Has High Lumen (Brightness) levels complimenting the merchandise
- Has extensive reliability data supporting the lifetime of up to 50,000+ hours
- Has very directional light eliminating wasted light and reflection.
- Cuts Energy Consumption in Half
- US Patent # D614,323 S
- UL Approved
Plug-n-Play LED Diamond Lite